Cookies

Sunday, 16 March 2014

…Trips: Arundel in Spring...


What another lovely weekend we've had. Everything seems so much brighter when the suns out. Especially when you're feeling tired from a night out. Last weekend, as you may have seen, James and I headed out to Arundel to make the most of the good weather. Here are the last few images of our day there (I promise). I took so many images, it was just too pretty not to. The castle and old churches were stunning. The way light shone through spired towers and small back alleys that had some of the most beautiful houses I have ever seen. If I could I would snap one of those properties up. Alas that will probably never be case. One can wish though.

We spent most of day wandering around, seeing what hidden treasures we could find. Arundel has so many little boutique shops, with some really nice clothes, home furnishings and best of all, places to get tea and cake. That's something I really like about going there. There is not one mainstream shop there. Everything is independent and unique, apart from the one Co-op. It's so nice to see a little village like this keep on to it's independence. I suppose that's what attracts everyone to come spend their days there…

xxx